Yes, we all know men’s skin is thicker than women’s and that makes some men think that they do not need to take regular care of it. But, some men do not overlook the importance of taking proper care of skin which is really a must in this polluted environment, especially in the city areas. Yes, today we will talk about another important men’s grooming kit, facial toner.
1. What is Facial Toner?
A facial toner is a skin care tool that nourishes the skin and looks almost like water. But, trust me, it contains much more than water.
It has been a popular belief that, a facial toner is another form of skin cleanser. But it is not what people think. It does a lot more than that by ensuring optimal health of your skin by nourishing it and protecting it from clogged pores and excessive oil in the skin.
2. What is Facial Toner for?
Until recently, it was a popular belief that face toners are used only by women as their skin is softer than men.
But, due to the recent upsurge in pollution, more and more people are visiting dermatologist with different skin issues. It shows that men are facing skin problem too and that should be taken care of.
According to Doctor Hadley King, a board-certified dermatologist based in New York City, various skin related issues can be handled beforehand if you have just one tool with you and that’s your secret weapon ‘face toner’.
There are some very important benefits men can get from using facial toner. They are:
- Face toners remove dirt and oil that pile up in your skin throughout the day in a gentle way.
- It helps to restore the skin’s pH level. When we clean our face with soap our skin loses some acidic ingredients that are essential to protect our skin from bacteria. For that reason our skin has to overwork to regain the balance of pH. Using face toner can seep up the process.
- It works as a skin moisturizer. Well, it is true that you can clean our face with water. But, using face toner for cleaning and maintaining optimal skin condition can be really beneficial as it is packed with other nutritional ingredients that we need to moisturize our skin.
- Face toners work as an extra layer of protection for your skin. Our face is the most exposed part of our body and comes to the contact of pollution before any other parts. But, when you use face toner before going outside it tightens up the cell gap and that can prevent harmful bacteria and impurities from entering into the skin. Today’s day and age pollution are very widespread and we need to ensure extra care to cope up with this.
Ok, you have learned why you should use a skin toner regularly. But, you are not sure which one is the best. What makes a skin toner best, right? Don’t worry friend, we are here to help you with that too.
3. Which one is the best Facial Toner?
Rather than suggesting one or two specific toners we would love to show you how to determine whether one facial toner is good for you or not. Let’s see the ingredients that make qualities make a facial toner the best.
- It will keep your skin free from impurities.
One of the precondition for fresh and fair tone skin is impurity free skin. A perfect face toner can ensure that for you.
If organic glycerin used in the facial toner it can do the job very well. Organic glycerin prevents dusts and impurities from entering into the skin and acts as a protection against skin irritations.
Anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties in lemon peel extract further ensures the process.
According to Dr. Derajaliman,
Its antiseptic properties can soothe skin irritation and skin inflammation caused due to bacteria and dust exposure.
- It will keep your skin hydrated.
Today’s science have proved that drinking water is not enough for keeping skin hydrated.
For keeping your skin hydrated you have to preserve the water. And, that’s where facial toner can play a vital role too.
Face toners that contain aloe juice are ideal for that as aloe plant contains ample amount of water that can prevent dehydration while detoxifying the skin at the same time.
Moisturizing the skin is also important. And in recent research data strongly supports that facial toner containing CBD can ensure that your skin moisture is at an optimal level.
- Should have anti-aging properties.
Due to widespread pollution and exposure of our face directly to the pollution, our skin is aging rapidly than usual. Facial toner can play a vital role in this process.
- Should protect you from sunburn.
Sunburn is one of the most common issues we face with our skin. How about your facial toner can provide some help to protect you from sunburn? That would be great, right?
When used directly in the affected area, CBD can offer you relief from irritation and enhance the recovery process.
According to Sophia Ruan Gushée,
“Peppermint can soothe sunburn and mosquito bites.”
Aloe vera has also the reputation in treating sunburn by keeping your skin hydrated.
So, here are all the qualities you should expect from a good Facial Tones.
In a nutshell, it
- Should protect you from impurity,
- Should help you to recover from impurity,
- Should help in anti-aging, and
- Should provide protection from sunburn.
Now, how should you use it to get the best result? Here’s how:
4. How to use a Face Toner?
Actually, it is a very easy process. Here’s a step by step guide:
Step 1: Shake or mix the facial toner before use.
Step 2: Cleanse your face and take a moderate amount of toner in a cotton ball.
Step 3: Gently apply all over the places in upward motion.
You can spray the toner directly to your face with the spray bottle in which we provide you with our Leo’s Wicked CBD Peppermint Facial Toner.
Step 4: Allow to dry and follow with a moisturizer.
And, you are ready to rock and roll…
So, here my friend…..
You have all the information you need about Facial Toner, one of the most important tools in the men’s grooming kit box. All the information we have provided here is backed by research and trusted sites. So, you can trust our opinion without any hesitation.
If you have any kind of query regarding CBD Peppermint Facial Toner please feel free to comment below. Our expert team will be happy to help you.